Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Now it Turns Out That FT Alphaville Has a Tumblr Blog

Mah peeps.
Have I done something to be taken off the memo distribution route?
First I found out that FT Alphaviller Izabella Kaminska has a Tumblr blog.
Now I am told that the mayor of Alphaville, Paul Murphy, has a Tumblr.
And apparently has had for some months.
With stuff that you won't see at the main digs:
"Staying with solutions, the next prize is the Martin Lukes Creovation Cup for combining two words to make something less effective than either. This was a crowded field as there was “solutioneering” from Yanmar, “innovalue” from the Taiwanese government and “sustainagility” from Atos Origin. All are truly creovative, but I’m giving the Cup to Momentum UK, for claiming we live in a “phygital™” world. I particularly admire the use of the trademark."
Mah peeps, these are things of which I should be aware.