Thursday, April 10, 2014

"NASDAQ PLUNGES 100: EXPERTS EMERGE" (IXIC)

From iBankCoin (his ranting gets raves):
So I am listening to this short seller (Fichtorn, the loser who owns IMMR, on their board, crushed in gold stocks, etc.) on the teevee and he is declaring stocks have 80% downside from current levels. He’s shorting everything, of course, especially since he NAILED the dot com crash (his words, not mine). With the NASDAQ off by a hundo, it’s the perfect time to declare everything to be rotten to the core, cause a panic, then bathe in your returns.

Do you remember when I sold IMMR? Well, I sold it because that guy, Fichtorn, was on the board and his hedge fund was getting crushed, long stupid positions and short everything that soared. He is one of the very worst investors in the world, yet CNBC feels it necessary to give him a platform to spew his ignorance on a day when the NASDAQ is off 100. This guy even threw mashed potatoes at my WDAY position, which is having a fine day, might I add.

I have nothing else to add other than the fact that all of my stocks are down between 5-9%, putting me back to the lows.
The IXIC is now down  103.84 at 4080.06, daily low 4065.58