Monday, November 24, 2014

Fairfax Financial's Prem Watsa: "There are very few countries in the world today that are as exciting as India"

Mr. Watsa has been called "The Buffett of Canada", especially if you forget the whole Blackberry debacle.

From Alpha Ideas:

Prem Watsa:Modi is the Lee Kwuan Yew of India
I am inspired by the Prime Minister because for the first time in about 67 years this country has a prime minister who is pro-business, a prime minister with a track record of achievement in Gujarat, a prime minister who is not corruptible, a prime minister who is focused on what is good for the country and has huge ambition for India. I think of Lee Kwuan Yew in Singapore, I have said publicly in Canada, Mr Modi is the Lee Kwuan Yew of India....
...MORE

The Buffett of Canada on The Lee of India would have been a bit esoteric for a headline but maybe I can ask if the blog should become "The Saudi Arabia of...analogies" or what's a meta for?
(yeah I know, 7th grade stuff)